Purpose of Role
Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Administrator is responsible for ensuring the administrative and procedural requirements for the service department are met on a daily basis.
- Observe Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Not to take or fail to take any trading actions that could endanger the continuance of our franchise agreement
- Conduct yourself in a business like and professional manner at all times whenever and wherever you represent the Company.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers and colleagues at all times and ensure integrity, honesty and courtesy at all times
- Maintain business confidence outside of the business and comply with data protection standards and the Competition Act
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out any further duties within capabilities when requested by management.
- Providing an excellent level of customer care
- Booking service and repair work and ensuring workshop and parts availability
- Keeping customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- Invoicing on time and accurately
- Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum
- Maintaining accurate customer records on Drive.
- Converting as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
- Service Manager
- Service Technicians
- Service Advisors
Internal: Other dealership personnel.
External: External customers and visitors to the retail facility/ Brand explaining why you believe that you are a great candidate.