Purpose of Role
- To ensure the efficient administration of all new and used vehicles for the Volvo West London Sales Department.
- Effectively supporting and co-ordination of all the sales administrators with the flow of communication and administration as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collate and record all new/used vehicle information on to the Kerridge DMS. Ensure files are created and maintained for all new vehicles, both customer sold and demonstrator cars.
- On completion of vehicle’s sale ensure routing of documentation to all appropriate departments.
- Assist (when required) in arranging Registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles (UK delivery only). Also, assist with the preparation of the necessary delivery documentation, including log books, vehicle books and sales invoices and keys.
- Work with the sales manager to ensure all invoicing and commissions are inputted on to the Kerridge system on a weekly basis and the required sales data is supplied directly to VCUK.
- Actively support the external sales staff & agents where required, providing relevant information and feedback on customer orders and product matters. Process all new orders and progress them in line with direction from sales manager.
- Answer and deal with telephone calls quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that messages are passed to those concerned.
- To provide data input to Sales and Service departments as necessary.
- To comply with all the Quality Standards agreed within the Company and to have personal responsibilities for the dealership’s established Policy and Procedures.
- To coordinate the ordering of all new vehicles on the VCI ordering system in line with direction from your direct report and input them on VCUK.. Ensure the accuracy of orders against current specification codes for standard and factory fitted equipment.
- Monitor continuously the order and delivery progress (either to UK or overseas). Amending specifications on a timely basis.
- To upload new cars details on the relevant website
- To be responsible for providing manufacturer support and processing Government grant claims.
- Provide new Car Forecast on a weekly basis.
- Work in conjunction with the Group Used Car Manager in relation to setting up and arranging payment for car purchases and Buy Back vehicles.
- Review and management of aging stock units.
- Manage dealer transfer requests
- To carry out any further duties within capabilities when requested by management.