This job description sets out a framework of the duties and responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be comprehensive and you may be required to carry out other duties at the reasonable request of the Company.
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
Making deliveries and collections of customer’s vehicles and demonstrator vehicles.
2. JOB CONTENT
▪ Be aware of the importance of good customer service
▪ Collect cars from customers for servicing or repair
▪ Make deliveries of vehicles
▪ Check for damage on vehicles on collection from customer
▪ Receive all visitors in a friendly and efficient manner
▪ To relay information to customers on behalf of the Company
▪ To carry out vehicle handovers to an appropriate dealership standard
▪ Ensure that within the jobholder’s area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
▪ Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Endeavour Automotiveexperience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
▪ To carry out other reasonable duties as and when required by the business
+ Add Vehicle from your shortlist