This job description sets out a framework of the duties and responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be comprehensive and you may be required to carry out other duties at the reasonable request of the Company.
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
To carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to Volvo and Endeavour Automotive standards in order to achieve customer satisfaction. The job will focus particularly on the accurate prognosis and first time repair of faults in mechanical and electronic systems of vehicles.
2. MAIN JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Carry out work as agreed with the customer via the repair orders, within a reasonable time. Must work to first time fix principles and be aware of the responsibility to rectify poor workmanship.
Must be aware of and comply with all legal aspects relating both to maintenance and repair of motor vehicles plus Health and Safety at Work.
Work to the highest quality standards expected in a workshop, including the approach to and execution of work, tidiness or working area and care in the handling of all vehicles, equipment, diagnostic tools and technical information systems.
Support and promote the concept of customer satisfaction.
Ensure quality of work undertaken by trainees under supervision meets the highest manufacturer’s standards.
3. JOB CONTENTS
- Carry our service, diagnostic and repair work, as directed.
- Record work done, time taken and advise on additional work required to customers’ vehicles.
- Carry out warranty repairs as directed, returning displaced material to correct Location and in correct condition.
- Attend training activities (in-dealer or Manufacturer) as directed, to gain new knowledge and skills and also to ensure knowledge is up to date to meet with latest developments.
+ Add Vehicle from your shortlist