Certificate of Provenance
A new Certificate of Provenance for Lotus car owners
The new Lotus Certificate of Provenance is delivered in a distinctive 'For The Drivers' Lotus presentation box.
The box contains:
- The Certificate of Provenance - printed on premium paper, this provides a summary of the car's details including the VIN, paint colour and specification. The certificate also notes the date on which the car completed its production at the Hethal factory and was passed to the Lotus sales team.
- The Build Specification Letter - drafted using detailed vehicle information from the Lotus archive, this document provides more in-depth information about the car, including its engine, transmission, standard features and optional extras.
- A personalised letter to the customer signed by Phil Popham, CEO, Lotus Cars, thanking them for their purchase and updating them on the transformation which is taking place at Lotus.
- The three documents are presented in a simple black envelope placed inside the box.
- A selection of Lotus collectables, including an aluminium plaque engraved with the owner's name and information from the Certificate of Provenance.
- A leather Lotus keyring.
- A carbon fibre bookmark featuring the brand's nine most significant motorsport laurels.
- A Lotus ink pen.
The Certificate of Provenance is available from Endeavour Lotus at £170 inc. VAT, excluding postage (MSRP). Prices outside of the UK may vary and are available on request.